The countdown is now on with less than two months to go until this year’s…
HIRING – WILD ANIMAL RESCUE NETWORK (WARN) ADMINISTRATOR
This position will be mostly based at the WFFT Wildlife Rescue Centre in Thailand, but may require overseas trips to other WARN member organisations. This is the first time we will have a person solely dedicated to the development and organization of WARN. We are seeking a highly motivated team player who is capable of working independently as well as of a large team of people. We are looking for someone with a passion for nature and a drive to help conserve the world’s wildlife.
You would be working as part of a small team of dedicated wildlife enthusiasts and conservationists, living on-site at one of the most active wildlife rescue centres in South East Asia.
The position is ideal for someone wanting to further their experience working with wildlife rescue organisations.
– Interest in wildlife conservation
– Knowledge of issues surrounding wildlife conservation in South East Asia
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Experience volunteering or working in South East Asia
– Minimum 6 months’ commitment
– University student/graduate in relevant field OR relevant work experience
– Skilled with photography, website building, graphic design etc. would be at an advantage
– Excellent written and spoken English is a must
– Thai or other Southeast Asian language skills would be considered an advantage
– 6-month contract
– Salary will be based on work experience and skills
– 1 day off per week plus 2 weeks’ annual leave (after 1 year of employment)
– Other costs including accommodation, meals and visa are covered by WFFT. Please send a covering letter highlighting why you would be perfect for the position along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org